On 27 June 2018, the delegates of Khon Kaen University consist of 8 people visit Jakarta that the main agenda was conducted Khon Khaen University’s active recruitment 2018 at Century Park Jakarta Hotel. There was the delegate’s lists of KKU as follows:
- Asst. Prof. Dr.Denpong Soodphakdee Vice President for Academic Affairs and Communications
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Acharawan Topark-Ngarm, Assistant to the President for International Collaboration
- Prof. Dr. Surasakdi Wongratanacheewin, Dean of Graduate School
- Assoc. Prof. Somsak Srisontisuk, Program Director, MRDM
- Ms. Netdao Chamroendararasmee, Director of International Affairs Division
- Ms Saowanee Namthachan, International Relations Officer, International Affairs Division
- Mr.Sakhin Khaochaimaha: Information Systems Specialist Officer, International Affairs Division
- Ms. Jittima Kraisriwattana, International Relations Officer, Graduate School
Moreover, on 28 June 2018, they had a chanced to meet with the delegates of Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education in Indonesia (DIKTI). There were a great time to share and inform for the recruitment with DIKTI.
On 29 June 2018, the delegates of KKU were visited to Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan (LPDP). There was a good sign after discussion with both DIKTI and LPDP for a further collaboration and support. In addition, all of delegates were visited to the Faculty of Medical at Trisakti University and visited BINUS University to strengthening a good friendship among them.
For the agenda of recruitment, there’re 14 faculties to join KKU Active Recruitment 2018 Project; Public Health, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmaceutical Science, Veterinary Medicine, Technology, Science, Engineering, Business Administration and Accounting,Architecture, College of local administration, Graduate School, MBA, Engineering (Nongkhai campus) and International College. There was 83 applicants to interview and 11 interviewers from 6 faculties. Eventually, there was half of applicants about 40 students who came to interview and 10 applicants who walked in for interview. The final resulted of interview that KKU will be inform to Indonesian Embassy.
On June 30 2018, the last activity of KKU was Indonesian KKU alumni meeting in the afternoon after discussing an academic roundtable meeting on possibilities collaboration and extend the collaboration with 10 Universities (6 Universities under MOU).
Khon Khaen University has been long relationship and good friendship with Embassy of the Republic of Indonesian to the Kingdom of Thailand especially with Education and Culture Attaché. In this time, Khon Khaen University’s active recruitment 2018 in Jakarta was also supported and facilitated by the Education and Culture Attaché, Indonesian Embassy, Bangkok, Thailand. Eventually, the KKU’s active recruitment 2018 has accomplished and this is a great opportunity to build a bilateral relation among Thailand and Indonesia through KKU’s scholarship.